Drinking enough water can support skin, muscle, and joint health. In fact, water helps the body's cells to absorb more nutrients and fight infections. But who would have thought that drinking a few glasses of warm or hot water each day might be more beneficial!
Water consumption plays a vital role in a weight loss journey. Yes, you have heard right. And, this article aims at taking your weight loss plan to an altogether new level by introducing to the benefits of drinking hot water for weight loss.
Studies have shown that drinking hot water increases the metabolism rate and helps you lose weight in a healthy manner. Hot water helps break down the fat molecules in your diet and hence, helps in the digestion of food and burn more calories which lead to weight loss.
5 Health Benefits of Hot Water for Weight Loss Plan:
Other than weight loss, the hot water offers other health benefits also.
- It keeps our blood pressure sustained.
- It moisturizes our skin and treats constipation.
- It also improves our blood circulation which makes it easier for the body to flush out the unnecessary toxins and other destructive wastes from the body.
- Consuming hot water also improves digestion.
- It boosts metabolism by increasing the core body temperature. When you drink a glass of hot water in the morning, it helps your body to recover from the loss of fluids your body would have gone through while sleeping. Moreover, it also warms up your body and starts the blood circulation in your entire body, which ultimately helps in the detoxification of your body.
Ways to Enjoy Hot Water:
Drinking sufficient water daily is a good strategy in a weight loss plan, but it’s more beneficial and useful when you can maintain it on a long-term route. You can add a little flavor or bit of fizz by squeezing fresh lemons, crushed mint leaves, cucumber slices or slices of peeled fresh ginger in hot water.
According to a study published in the journal of nutritional science and vitaminology in 2012- sparkling or carbonated water have its potential weight-loss benefits and drinking it on an empty stomach can make you feel fuller longer than drinking the regular water.
Tips To Consume Hot Water for Weight Loss Plan:
- For best results, spend at least ten minutes in drinking that hot water.
- In the morning, drinking hot water before and after taking a bath is said to be very effective in weight loss.
- AND the most important tip for you in Hot Water Weight Loss plan is to avoid all kinds of junk foods & drinks which reverse the effect of the hot water. Avoid sugars too and succeed in your Hot Water for Weight Loss plan.
Note- The water should not be extremely hot that it burns your tongue but it should be warm enough in maintaining the optimal temperature that can be tolerated by your body.