- Pro Performance® L-Carnitine provides 500 mg of this important nutrient per pill.
- Facilitates Muscle Recovery.
- L-Carnitine is a popular amino acid among bodybuilders, weight trainers and serious athletes because of its role in facilitating the metabolism of long chain fatty acids.
- Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and help fuel skeletal muscles.
- L-Carnitine is a non-essential amino acid that can be synthesized by the body.
- Found abundantly in red meats, carnitine is stored in skeletal muscles where it is needed to transform fatty acids into energy for muscular activity.
- Carnitine also facilitates the metabolism of long-chain fatty acids.
- Recently, deficiencies of carnitine have been seen in people who avoid eating red meats in the diet.
Who should Consume
- Weight Trainers
- Serious Athletes.
How to Consume
- As a dietary supplement, take one tablet daily on an empty stomach
When to Consume
- On an Empty Stomach.
- Best Time would be: Preworkout
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Warning: Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Why should I take Carnitine on an empty stomach?
If taken on an empty stomach, it might improve your metabolism and lead to increased fat burning when working out.