Serving Size: 2 Softgel Capsule(s)
Servings Per Container: 90
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g||2%|
|** Daily Value (DV) not established.|
- GNC Flaxseed is made with cold pressed unrefined flaxseed oil.
- Each serving of GNC flaxseed oil capsule provides 1000 mg of flaxseed oil.
- Flaxseed is naturally rich in omega-3 fatty acids i.e. alpha-linoleic acid (ALA).
- ALA is one of the essential fatty acids which play an important role in heart health.
- Provides dietary support for normal healthy blood lipids.
- Supplies heart-healthy Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids.
- Vegetarian Alternative for Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
Who should Consume
- Ideal for all age groups who are looking for healthy heart and overall good health.
- Ideal for those who find difficult in consuming fish or fish oil supplements.
How to Consume
- Take 2 vegetable softgel capsules daily or as directed by the healthcare professionals.
When to Consume
- Anytime of the Day.
- Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.