Whether it’s putting on muscle, increasing endurance, or just trying to look the best you can, it takes persistence. We know this too which is why we spent over 24 months developing AminoLast based on the latest cutting-edge research. We wouldn’t settle for just another “me too” formulation. You want something different. We’ve created an amino acid product that tastes great, and brings something new to the market to help you reach your goals. Utilizing only the best ingredients without added synthetic colors, we created a superior recovery and endurance BCAA superfuel.
- Most of the BCAA supplements in the market contain a common ratio of 2:1:1 for Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine. But it is always advised to opt for BCAA Supplements containing these three amino acids in a ratio of 8:1:1 respectively. These essential amino acids are extremely vital for increased muscle growth and good muscular frame. It enhances the synthesis of protein in the body, and therefore, facilitates faster recovery and good muscle buildup.
- BCAA Supplements have Glutamine which is commonly found as over 61% of amino acid in the skeletal muscles which helps in better muscle recovery and strength. It also contains 19% nitrogen for vasodilation of nerves. L- Glutamine present in the BCAA supplements help in faster muscle growth and recovery of skeletal muscles which undergo rigorous wear and tear during a workout.
- Taking up BCAA supplements help you keep fuller and curb your appetite. Study shows BCAA supplements promote fat loss in women. It also preserves your lean muscles while you are dieting and keeps you satiated for long.
- BCAA supplements have both sodium and potassium as potent electrolytes. If consumed during workouts, these electrolytes prevent the onset of fatigue. It keeps the body hydrated for long even after a long and strenuous workout session.
- BCAA supplements are effective because of their higher leucine content – approx 5.6g of leucine per serving with a ratio of 8:1:1 of Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine respectively. Leucine speeds up the muscle recovery process and helps in good muscle growth.
- Every serving of BCAA supplement comes loaded with L-Citrulline which facilitates vasodilation and pump. It also helps in effective and efficient transportation of nutrients to the muscles by increasing blood flow to the muscles.
- All BCAA supplements come with no added sugar so you just don’t have to worry about the overall sugar content in the body. All you can do is gulp down only what is good.
As a dietary supplement mix 1 level scoop (14g) of AminoLast with 8-10 fluid oz. of water. AminoLast can be consumed before training, between meals, while training and post-workout to boost your amino acid intake.