– 2:1:1 Ratio of instantized Bcaa
– Fuels lean muscle & recovery
– Caffeine & creatine free
– Helps sustain muscle strength for intensive workout to promote muscle growth
– Reduces muscle fatigue and improves recovery time
” Contains 3 important nutrients :
– 7g of Instantized BCAA in optimal 2:1:1 to prevent muscle breakdown during intensive workout
– 1g of citrulline (precursor of arginine) for better muscle strength
– 1g of glutamine to improve recovery and immunity
Versatile sports drink for both pre- and post-workout use.
Caffeine & Creatine Free.
Help sustain muscle strength for intensive workouts to promote muscle growth
Reduce muscle fatigue and improve recovery time
Who Should Consume
Intense Gyming (2 – 3 hrs) for more than 3 months.
For athletes to Maximize their workout.
For Intense Training like weight lifting
How to Consume
Recommended usage: mix one scoop (approx. 13.25 g) of powder in 300 ml of water.
Stir well and use it promptly.
Recommended duration of use: based on the physical condition of the individual.
Not to exceed the recommended daily usage.
The health supplement is not to be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
When to Consume
During or after training or throughout the day as desired.
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Malic Acid, Salt, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1.
Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery.
Store in a cool, dry place.
When should I take GNC AMP Gold Series BCAA Advanced?
It can be taken as a pre-workout drink as it helps sustain muscle strength. Also, helps as a postworkout drink by preventing muscle soreness and fatigue.
Do I need to take BCAA separately?
If you are on an intensive workout, you may want to improve your muscle strength and stamina. Whey Protein does contain BCAA, but that may not be enough to boost your athletic performance.”