Dexter Jackson Black Series Turbo Bcaa
- Tax Inclusive.
- Free Shipping for Prepaid Orders.
🔖 Pay via MobiKwik Wallet & get up to 10% Cashback
*Minimum transaction value Rs 2000/-
Dexter Jackson Black Series Turbo BCAA is intended to boost energy, recovery, and protein combination during and in the wake of preparation. TURBO BCAA supplementation should also be a regular part of your pre-workout routine. Branched-chain amino acids (TURBO BCAAs) comprise three amino acids — leucine, Valine, and isoleucine.
TURBO BCAAs assume a huge part in building and fixing muscle after an exercise, and furthermore, go about as a signal to your muscles that supplements are accessible for expanding bulk. contractile proteins harmed during activity and muscle cells will utilize turbo bcaas to cushion the deficiency of certain non-essential amino acids or give energy significant stretches comprehensive preparation. help in even fat misfortune however principle advantage is their capacity to support development. particularly useful in keeping up mass while on a calorie-deficiency diet. they are especially helpful lifting weights contenders who take physical make-ups lean extraordinarily about scooping dexter jackson bcaa cold water using a blender shaker cup then shaking and stirring for seconds until powder is mixed. consume before after training
Key Features of Dexter Jackson Black Series Turbo BCAA
- 5.7 GRAMS OF ALL THREE LEUCINE, ISOLEUCINE, AND VALINE BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACIDS.
- 1 SCOOP SERVING SIZE 13G.
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE PROTEIN SYNTHESIS.
- REDUCES MUSCLE BREAKDOWN DURING EXERCISE.
- HELPS IMPROVE EXERCISE PERFORMANCE
Benefits of Dexter Jackson Black Series Turbo BCAA
- A composition of exogenous BCAA amino acids with valuable additives.
- Amino acids in the classic 2:1:1 ratio – a single serving of the product provide as much as 5.7g of pure BCAA.
- Exogenous BCAA can play a role in protein synthesis processes and influence lean muscle mass.
- L-glutamine is an amino acid abundant in the human body, and its supplementation during periods of increased physical activity may impact recovery and fatigue issues.
- L-Citrulline has been shown to increase arginine and nitric oxide (NO) levels in the blood, and may also affect exercise capacity and performance during exercise.
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining normal muscle and nervous system function supports protein synthesis and maintains normal psychological functions.
- Potassium has an effect on maintaining optimal blood pressure.
- Vitamins B and C have an effect on reducing feelings of fatigue and contribute to maintaining normal energy metabolism.
How To Take
Mix about 1 scoop of Dexter Jackson BCAA in 8-12fl.oz of cold water while using a blender or shaker cup and then shake or stir for 10-30 seconds until powder is mixed. Consume before, during, or after training.
This product should not be used by women, anyone under 18 years of age, or people suffering from any medical conditions, including, but not limited to diabetes, prostate hypertrophy, heart disease, high blood pressure, psychological disorders, etc. Consult your physician before use. This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Pulpy Orange, Slicy Pineapple, Watermelon, Blue Raspberry, Fruit Punch